Sunday, November 25, 2012

100 Day Challenge Update #10


Whew! I'm now 68 days in & no buying anything at all this week. I did buy a lot of hair dye and bleach, because I couldn't get my hair the color I wanted. But I finally did {pictures will be up sometime this week, I went back to dark red!} and hair dye doesn't count towards this challenge anyway :) 

I created this awesome above wishlist using Beauty Sets, a new website I heard about from a few other awesome beauty bloggers. It's basically a site you can use to make collages that look like they came out of a magazine! I was really pleased with the one I made for this weeks wishlist! 

What I want this week.....
iPod touch - I want one SO bad. 
Muji 5 drawer acrylic organizer - this looks perfect to store some makeup! 
LORAC Pro Palette - such pretty neutrals! 
Benefit Flyin' High Lip Gloss Set - I've been wanting to try these glosses for forEVER. 
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm - I've heard GREAT things about this!!! 



14 comments:

  1. I've heard about the 100 day challenge! Sounds really tough but you are almost there, and that's really admirable! I would love to have some Muji drawers for organization purposes as well!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie :) It hasn't been easy, but I'm pretty proud of myself!

      Delete
  2. I am planning to start the challenge in January. Well done for sticking to it for so long.

    PS. I also wanted to say a massive Thank you for every single comment you leave on my blog. You are so lovely, I keep seeing your name in the comments and I thought I will let you know that I really appreciate it xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra :) I love your blog, you are one of my favorites for sure! And I am SURE you can do this challenge! It's been hard and I wish more than anything I would have started it earlier, because the Xmas goodies coming out make this challenge 100 times harder. But I'm trying to stick with it :)

      Delete
  3. Your collage looks great! I got an email about the site, but I haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bet you'll love it, it's slightly addicting!

      Delete
  4. just found your blog through your summary on bbloggerschat. loving this wishlist and thanks for the heads up on how to create the image :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARG, I so need it! :D

      Delete
  6. I've heard great things about that LORAC Pro Palette and the swatches I've seen are gorgeous! A girl can never have too many neutral palettes, right? =P Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm is really great for my dry chapped lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Too many neutral palettes? Not possible!

      Delete
  7. Hey, I'm a new follower! I found your blog on Sandra's Beauty Balm 'I Love my Post' blog hop.

    I really need to do this challenge, as I spend way too much.

    http://labeauteobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I think you should totally try this challenge , it's hard but makes you feel really proud when you don't buy anything!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.