Sunday, November 11, 2012

100 Day Challenge Update #8

This week  I didn't buy anything, so I'm pretty happy with myself! :)  I'm now 55 days in - so I still have a long way to go, but hopefully the rest of this challenge will go by pretty fast!


Here's this weeks wishlist!

Sephora Favorites - Draw The Line Eyeliner SamplerSephora Draw the Line Eyeliner Sampler - This set is such an amazing deal, $28 for all of these eyeliners! 3 are full sized & the rest are mini - I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this for myself for Christmas ;)

iPod touch - I still really want an iPod touch - hopefully this will be the year I can finally afford one! :)


Benefit Sexy Little Stoaway Set - This set has a TON of mini Benefit products for only $34, it sounds like a pretty good deal & it's got a few things I want inside of it.

Benefit Flying High Lip Gloss set - I still really want these glosses! The colors are so pretty & I've heard that they aren't sticky at all.

What do you want this week? xo


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! It's filled with such awesome items! xo

      Delete
  2. The Sephora Eyeliner set is definitely on my MUST-HAVE list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh then I have to get it!

      Delete
  3. You said non sticky glosses? Well, I certainly have to try those!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.