Saturday, November 17, 2012

100 Day Challenge Update #9

Another week with no makeup or beauty buying! YAY! :) I'm now 61 days in, & I'm pretty pumped to finally be well on my way to finishing this challenge. I'm pretty proud of myself so far, & I know that when I finish (yes that is a 'when' now - not an 'if'!) I'll be even more proud. Anyway, here is this weeks wishlist!


iPod Touch - I've wanted an iPod touch for a long time, I'm hoping this year is the time I finally can allow myself to splurge on one! 
Lorac Pro Palette - This palette looks seriously amazing, & thanks to all of you awesome bloggers & your swatch posts, I'm really lusting over it. 
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm - I've wanted this lip balm for  a really long time, my lips are so dry & I hear this is amazing! 
OCC Lip Tar Set - I've also wanted a Lip Tar for forever, this set is such a great deal & it has a few of the shades I've really wanted to try. 
Sephora Draw the Line Eyeliner Set - This set looks absolutely perfect! It has a bunch of Sephoras best selling eyeliners, & eyeliner is my favorite makeup product...so I need this! 
Benefit Benetint - I've tried the dupes for Benetint, but I've always wondered on how it actually performs. 




10 comments:

  1. oh cool, the Lorac Pro Palette is also in my wish list! ^_^
    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so amazing!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ooh the Lip Tars? Yes, don't they look fantastic?!

      Delete
  3. I'm totally lusting after Lip Tars! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they look so amazing!

      Delete
  4. I've heard lots of good thing about the Lorac palette recently. Not sure if I want to get it, though, because I love the Naked palette I already own. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own the Naked & Naked 2, but I think the LORAC one looks different enough...I find it acceptable to have all three :) I need to get it!

      Delete
  5. The Sephora Eyeliner set is definitely on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Doesn't it look fab?!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.