Friday, November 23, 2012

Blogger's Digest #1

Hey guys! So I am very excited to be posting Blogger Digest today, which is a great idea created by the lovely Nykki. I mean it guys, Nykki is awesome so you should head to her blog and subscribe! Anyway, this post is basically a way for you to catch up on the posts I made through out the week, so you can be sure you don't miss anything you could be interested in!


Photobucket

This week has been super mega busy for me, so I didn't blog for a few days, but I do have quite a few posts up that I think might interest you! 

Last Friday, I did  my Friday Letters blog hop post where I wrote letters to all of the people (and items!) I was thinking about! 

Saturday, I posted this weeks bloghop, the new one will be up tomorrow, but don't worry - you can still enter this one because the links will close on Saturday! I also posted my wishlist for the 100 Day Challenge here!

On Monday, I did the Confessions of a Beauty Blogger TAG! It was really fun :) 

Thursday, I reviewed the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder, which sadly, disappointed me! 

And earlier today, I posted all about my MAC lipstick collection, with a candid appearance by my awesome brother! 

Coming up tomorrow, a group giveaway will go live (yay!!), & I will have this weeks One Day at a Time bloghop up, too. Sunday will include my wishlist for the week and maybe my November favorites! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you posted! :) We may be the only two this week, hopefully more people will jump on for next week.... but this could take a while to get people interested...

    The good thing is that it's something that I would post weekly anyways! lol!

    Thank you! I am so excited for the group giveaway!! :)

    xo, Nykki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Nykki! That's okay if we're the only ones, I'm sure more people will join in.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.