Monday, November 19, 2012

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger TAG

I haven't done a tag in a long time...right? 
I can't even remember the last tag I did. 
I type them up alot, then hate my answers & delete the post. Lmbo :) 

Anyway, Nykki recently made the Youtube Beauty Guru tag into a tag for bloggers....
so I kind of HAD to join in! 
I'm not tagging anyone specific, so just join in if you want to! :D


1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
Uh, a ridiculous amount? Seriously though, I spend way too long writing posts. Easily 8 hours over the weekend, & around 45 minutes every day during the week. Sometimes more. 

2. Are you a spender or a saver?
I'd like to say both, but I think the honest answer would be spender. 

3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
Weekends are lifesavers because I can write & draft all my posts, then publish them through out the week. When I get home, I want to eat & go to sleep. 

4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
The fact that I like writing, & making YT videos just doesn't seem fun to me. 

5. What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
I dye my hair a lot, so it can get dry easily & I waste SO. MUCH. MONEY. 

6. What's one quote that you wish the world would live by?
'Beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin' because it's so true. Who cares if you're pretty if you're as dumb as  a brick?

7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
I really don't care what I look like during the week, it takes me about half an hour to do light makeup, messy bun, comfy outfit, & brush teeth. 

8. Who's your favorite blogger? 
That's hard, I guess my ultimate favorites would be Hannahs Bow,  Dark Side of Beauty, Sailboat, Nykki Talks Beauty, & Beauty Vigilante. 

9. Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?

10. What's one thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
Eh...I hope the world doesn't end? No, I'm just kidding - I'm excited that it's another year to start fresh. 

11. What's your most awkward blogging moment?
-Hmmmm well I think the fact that I never draw the TMI line, you could say I'm awkward on this blog pretty much all the time. 

12. How long does it take you to prep for a post?
A jesusly long time - taking pics, editing pics, about an hour I guess. 

13. Are you wearing pants (jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms or sweatpants?
Jeans but that's all about to change once those jammies are out of the dryer. 

14. What are you most proud of in your life?
The fact that I've been through a lot but always come through. 

12 comments:

  1. This is a great tag! I might have a go at sometime this week :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I would love to see your answers Bailey ;D

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun tag! And you mentioned meeeee! Thank you thank you! I am so going to do this tag - if I haven't done it within a week make sure to kick my butt mmm'kay? I love your quote too, good choice. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) And YES, I will remind you until you do the tag!!

      Delete
  3. Haha I LOVE your favorite quote! So true :) Found you through the bbloggers blog hop, you have a beautiful blog!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag. I've got another one for you: I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out: http://myprojectpan.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to get around to doing it!

      Delete
  5. Yay I loved this post! Blogging is super fun to me too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Ah, I know! I just love change!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.