I haven't done a tag in a long time...right?
I can't even remember the last tag I did.
I type them up alot, then hate my answers & delete the post. Lmbo :)
Anyway, Nykki recently made the Youtube Beauty Guru tag into a tag for bloggers....
so I kind of HAD to join in!
I'm not tagging anyone specific, so just join in if you want to! :D
1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
Uh, a ridiculous amount? Seriously though, I spend way too long writing posts. Easily 8 hours over the weekend, & around 45 minutes every day during the week. Sometimes more.
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
I'd like to say both, but I think the honest answer would be spender.
3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
Weekends are lifesavers because I can write & draft all my posts, then publish them through out the week. When I get home, I want to eat & go to sleep.
4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
The fact that I like writing, & making YT videos just doesn't seem fun to me.
5. What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
I dye my hair a lot, so it can get dry easily & I waste SO. MUCH. MONEY.
6. What's one quote that you wish the world would live by?
'Beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin' because it's so true. Who cares if you're pretty if you're as dumb as a brick?
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
I really don't care what I look like during the week, it takes me about half an hour to do light makeup, messy bun, comfy outfit, & brush teeth.
8. Who's your favorite blogger?
9. Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?
Their are so many! Jessica from The Mod Mermaid, Vee from Vee's Randomness, Brittany from Brittany's Secret, Toria from Powdered Almond, and Seana from Makeup by Seana.
10. What's one thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
Eh...I hope the world doesn't end? No, I'm just kidding - I'm excited that it's another year to start fresh.
11. What's your most awkward blogging moment?
-Hmmmm well I think the fact that I never draw the TMI line, you could say I'm awkward on this blog pretty much all the time.
12. How long does it take you to prep for a post?
A jesusly long time - taking pics, editing pics, about an hour I guess.
13. Are you wearing pants (jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms or sweatpants?
Jeans but that's all about to change once those jammies are out of the dryer.
14. What are you most proud of in your life?
The fact that I've been through a lot but always come through.