Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Letters







Dear Friday:// Thank you for finally coming, I honestly could not go another day! 
Dear door:// Thanks for hitting me in the face & then making me get stuck on you today, everyone saw that.
Dear Tyler:// Thank you for always being there for me, like a brother should be. 
Dear mom:// Thanks for laughing at my jokes that aren't funny at all. 
Dear my brain:// You're going crazy on me - concentrate! 
Dear bloggers:// I hope I don't annoy you with my frequent comments. 
Dear twitter:// I tweet too much - I'm sorry. 
Dear Pinterest:// Since when do you have such amazing recipes on you? I'm addicted to pinning. 
Dear George Lopez:// I wish you were on earlier than one in the morning - you know I'll crash before then. 
Dear me:// When have you gotten so old?! You used to pull all-nighters! Now you're all cuddled in before midnight..... *what a shame* 


Photobucket


What are your Friday letters? 

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post! I'm so happy it's almost the weekend <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie! Me too! <3

      Delete
  2. Ha! Sorry you got hit by the door!

    Stopping by from I love my post. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.


    Julie @ Naptime Review
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hha thanks :) I run into stuff all the time! Thanks for following!!!

      Delete
  3. yay for awkward doors! I run into them all the time :( they just have it out for us!

    new follower from the I love my post :)

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. its sunday in here :)
    regard from Indonesia :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and i love that you wrote one to your brother! I gott do the same for my sis!

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :D My bro's my best friend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.