Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mo-vember Favorites!

Ha, get it? Yeah, I'm probably the only one that thinks that was funny, but anyway. I seriously can't believe November is coming to an end. Normally, years go by SO slowly, but I feel like 2012 is just one big blur of ups, downs, and a couple of seconds in the middle. I literally feel like it was just yesterday when I wrote last years November favorites, I can't believe time goes by so, so quickly. Anway, I wanted to let you know that I deleted the Urban Decay post I made earlier because it was honestly causing more trouble than it was worth. I don't feel good and I don't feel like really thinking about any of it. Haha :)

This month, I tried things a little differently. Instead of taking a group picture of the products, I created a collage for my favorites using Beauty Sets! Have I mentioned how awesome this website is? It literally is so, SO easy to create collages that look like they came from a professional magazine. BTW, I am not affiliated with them at all (I wish!).




Loreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara has been the only mascara I've really used this month. It makes my lashes look so thick, pretty, and it's not clumpy at all. I really like the brush and the formula, it's one of those things you can't believe came from the drugstore and not Sephora.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze' is a  really pretty bronze cream eyeshadow that seriously stays on all day long with no primer. It doesn't crease, fade, or smudge even on my oily eyelids. I have a few other colors, but this one is my ultimate favorite and I love it so much!

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation is my ultimate, holy-grail, favorite foundation but it's just so expensive. I really want to repurchase this but I don't know when I'll have the extra money. As soon as I do, I'm getting another one, though! It has great coverage, an awesome light scent, and awesome staying power!

Fresh Sugar Passion Lip Treatment is a really pretty dark plummy red. I was worried it would be too dark for everyday, but it goes on really sheer and shiny. I like this because the red color is great for winter, but it's light enough to not look too dark or severe to wear everyday.

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural 'Medium' is my favorite powder. I'm not sure why it took so long for me to remember why I liked it so much, but I rediscovered it and I'm so happy I did. This keeps me matte longer than any other powder, and the huge dome lasts for forever!

Benefit High Beam is still my favorite highlighter, even after finding  a few similar dupes...nothing compares. It makes my skin look more healthy and pretty, and it never gets greasy or icky like some highlighters do. If only this were $10 instead of $30!

10 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of the Fresh lip products, I always hear such good things about them!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice! Especially their lip balms!

      Delete
  2. I keep hearing great reviews about the colour tattoos. I need to give one a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice - I'm sure you'll love them!

      Delete
  3. I've been using that mascara too lately and I LOVE it! Seriously is amazing!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so awesome!

      Delete
  4. I love high beam too great favorites!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! High Beam is so great!

      Delete
  5. MAC mineralize skin finish is my favourite!! I really want to try the colour tattoo eyeshadows! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool faves this month, Aly! I love Maybelline's color tattoo in bad to the bronze. It's one of my favorite eyeshadows for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.