Thursday, November 08, 2012

Pinterest Food.

Sometimes I find things on Pinterest to eat that are seriously pure genius & I realize how much I need to start getting out of my comfort zone in cooking & make something I really find unique.

Melting Snowman Cookies

Melty Snowman Cookies
- Look so adorable! I'm not a fan of marshmallows, so I'm thinking of maybe doing a dollop of butter cream instead ;-)

cheddar cheese muffins- These have my name on them

Cheddar Cheese Muffins
I seriously LOVE those cheesy bay biscuits they give as an appetizer at Red Lobster, so these seriously have my name marked on them. 

Chai Spice Cookies with Pumpkin Hershey Kisses

Chai Spice Cookies with Pumpkin Kisses 
Seriously? Pumpkin Hershey kisses exist?! These cookies look so fluffy & amazing, I think I need to make them! I just can't find these Kisses ANYWHERE!


Easy Homemade Pizza Rolls
Homemade pizza rolls 
I actually made these once before and oh my goodness they are so GOOD! It's SO simple, too! You just spread out crescent roll dough, put in pepperoni, cheese, & oregano, & then bake them!

Homemade Cream Cheese Mints
Homemade Cream Cheese Mints 
I also made these once before (minorly incorrectly, though.) & they were pretty darn good! I really like the way they taste!

The BEST Garlicky Baked Fries on the Planet!
Garlicy Baked Fries 
They're called the BEST garlic fries, so I'm pretty sure they have to be good. 


Bacon Wrapped New Potatoes
Bacon Wrapped Potatoes
These could either be really good or fatty & disgusting. I'm willing to test that out & let you guys know. 


Got to try it if it has been described as --"THE WORLD'S BEST CHICKEN" Others have called it, “So Good it Can’t Be Described, Explosion on Your Taste Buds Chicken. so, so yummy and easy
Worlds Best Chicken 
You guys - WORLDS BEST CHICKEN? I'm thinking these would pair well with the Best Baked Fries. Mmm that's what I'm thinkin'. 

All of the recipes can be clicked & found on my Pinterest food board :) Don't forget to follow! 



8 comments:

  1. I love searching Pinterest for new recipes to try! Those snowman cookies are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Those snowman cookies are sooo cute and now I totally want a pumpkin spice kiss! I've never heard of them, but there is a lot of seasonal stuff like that we don't get here (Canada).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So adorable! I hope I can find those kisses!

      Delete
  3. I love those Melting Snowman Cookies! The look on their faces made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aren't they so cute!?

      Delete
  4. I had no idea Hershey's made pumpkin kisses. That's crazy! I'd want to try them just out of curiousity (I don't usually like pumpkin-flavoured things). I do like marshmallows, so those snowman cookies look yummy!

    Visiting from the I Love My Post blog hop.

    http://inthetesseract.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The kisses look so amazing~

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.