Saturday, December 01, 2012

100 Day Challenge Update #11

74 days in and no beauty products bought at all this week! Yay! I'm pretty happy with myself now that this challenge is drawing to a close. Honestly, it has been tough but I have more willpower than I gave myself credit for before. I know it's going to feel strange once I finish this challenge and can actually BUY things, when for 100 days, I couldn't. Weird.





Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - This looks like such a pretty palette, filled with great shades.
Muji 5 Drawer Acrylic Organizer - I really need this to help organize my outrageous makeup collection.
iPod Touch - I've wanted one for the longest time, hopefully this year is the year I get one!
Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm - I've heard a lot about this and really just want to try it.
OCC Lip Tar Set - Lip Tars are always on my wishlist, this set looks like such a great deal.
Sephora Draw the Line Set - This is a really great deal, and I've wanted some of the liners for a LONG time!

Overall, this was a good week - I didn't buy anything and I'm kind of too consumed with school and thinking about the holidays (AKA what I'm going to buy OTHER people) I didn't cave and buy anything for myself!


12 comments:

  1. I'm on a mini no buy- that I broke last night... oh well, start again! I don't think I could last more than a week and a few days little own 100. Way too go :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bailey~ it's been hard but I'm getting there!

      Delete
  2. I really like the Acrylic Organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations! I have a feeling I would fail miserably a such a challenge!

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! I'm sure you would do better than you think!

      Delete
  4. I can't believe you've done so well! I'd never manage it, I barely coped with last month when I was a bit low on cash! Ha! Nice choices, I need an organiser like that too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toria! I know, I can't believe I've done this well, either!!

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen that basics palette yet! It looks perfect for every day make-up.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It looks so great! xx

      Delete
  6. I have a box for you still! I am waiting to send it until next week because I have a big party this weekend and I'm going to use a couple of products just then and send them to you. I'm stripping my collection to bare bones. Major kudos sticking with this, Aly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I can't wait :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.