Sunday, December 09, 2012

100 Day Challenge Update #12

You guys I am SO happy right now! Not only is Christmas literally days away, but it's now been EIGHTY TWO days of this challenge, and I have not bought a single beauty item this week! YAY! I can not wait until this challenge is done, over with, and I can go buy things just like I used to!

So I really, really want an iPod touch, and I think that after this challenge, I'm going to treat myself to one :) I think I deserve it!

And the other product I really want right now is NUXE Reve de Meil lip balm, which looks so amazing! I really want this because I have such dry lips!

Oh and the last product that I want but don't want to spend the money on is the Lorac pro palette! Such pretty neutrals, but too expensive!



4 comments:

  1. The lip balm looks perfect for dry lips!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want it =)

      Delete
  2. I think you do deserve that treat!

    I'm a new follower following through the blog hop! Would love it if you followed me back! :) http://chicgeekdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Thank you for following too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.