Sunday, December 16, 2012

100 Day Challenge Update #13

Another week with no beauty product buying! It's now been 89 days, and I am seriously so excited for this challenge to come to an end! It hasn't been easy, but it also hasn't been as hard as I initially thought it would be. I actually really like the feeling of turning down buying a product because I know I have willpower (:


So this week, the cute Benefit items totally got to me! All of the things on this weeks wishlist are things I honestly want to get with the money I saved up. My family has already bought the Naked Basics palette for me, and it's on it's way. And I also already treated myself to an iPod touch that I've wanted for SO long, but I'm not opening it until Christmas. So don't worry, I didn't break this challenge (:

Benefit High Flyin' Lip Gloss Set - I've wanted to try these lip glosses for quite a while, and I feel like this set would be great to try all of the colors.
Benefit World Famous Neutrals - I love neutral eyeshadows, so this is obviously going on my wishlist! I love that you get 4 powder shadows, & 2 cream!
LORAC Pro Palette - At this point, I really want this palette but know I probably won't spend that much money on it just because it is SO expensive!
Benefit Sugarlicious - This set comes with a mini Sugarbomb lip gloss and pressed powder, brush, High Beam, and Benetint and they are all things I've been wanting to try!
Betsey Johnson Too Cute Scent and Shimmer Set - I found this online when I was browsing Sephora and it looks SO cute! It comes with perfume and a scented shimmer stick :)
Benefit Fine One by One - This is one of Benefit's newest products and I haven't seen a single review yet. I love how you get three different colors and it can be used on face or lips!


8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you're SO close, I admire your willpower for sure! That Benefit lipgloss set has caught my eye too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie! I can't wait until I'm finished with this challenge!! <3

      Delete
  2. Just stay away from Benefit for a while lol It's too tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be done with this challenge in just a few days, then I'll go on a Benefit kick! (:

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh you sure have willpower!!

    new follower!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I'm a new follower, and hope you will follow back!

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.