Sunday, December 23, 2012

100 Day Challenge Update #14

I'm not 96 days into this challenge and I haven't bought a single beauty item all week! (Well, hair dye but that doesn't count against this challenge!) I'm so happy I only have a few more days in this challenge and that I haven't broken the rules once. I will be totally finished with this challenge by the end of the week, and I'm so happy for Christmas and to see what my family has treated me with. All the presents are bought, wrapped, and ready to be given except one! (Brothers are always the hardest!) :)

Here's this weeks wishlist......


Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume - I love Taylor Swift, but this perfume doesn't even need her name on it to make me want to buy it. It's exactly the kind of scent I love, slightly woodsy but still has warm, sweet notes to it as well. I've smelled it before and know I want to buy it.

Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter - I've wanted this highlighter since the beginning of the challenge and you can hear me talking about how awesome it looks in many of my previous updates. Granted, I don't want it as bad as I first did, but it still looks really pretty!

Benefit Dandelion Lip Gloss - I love the reviews these Ultra Plush lipglosses are getting, and I think it's time I try one! Dandelion looks like the one I would wear most because it's described as a light pink, and that's my go-to color for everyday.

Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream - I've tried tons of BB creams, and the only one left that I really want but don't have is this one. I've heard a lot about it from tons of other beauty bloggers, and it honestly sounds like what my skin is constantly craving for -- moisture, coverage, and SPF.

Benefit Fine One One - I put this in last weeks wishlist too, and that's when I first discovered it. To be honest, I'm not really sure how often I would use this three color lip and cheek stain, but it looks pretty.....so I feel like that's enough of a reason to get it :)

Urban Decay Mariposa Palette - Mariposa means butterfly in Spanish, right? I'm not sure, since I know French, LOL. Anyway, this gorgeous palette must have totally went under the radar for me because I don't remember ever hearing about it, and the colors are very 'me'!

Well that's what I'm craving for this week! Hopefully after I finish this challenge I can buy some of these things. But I've already bought my tablet with some of the money I was saving up, and I'm so, so happy with it :)


6 comments:

  1. Love the Taylor Swift perfume smells gorgeous!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, it looks so gorgeous doesn't it?!

      Delete
  2. The Taylor Swift perfume smells so good!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I really want it :)

      Delete
  3. The Urban Decay Mariposa Palette seems like a gift I'd like to get lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.