Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Favorites!

It seems weird that this year is already over, really, really weird. But I'm super happy to be writing this post for all of you, and I hope it's something you'll enjoy!


Benefit Hervana is one of those blushes that it just so easy to wear. It's pigmented and a gorgeous color, but it's not too overpowering. I love to wear this, and it's safe to say this is my most worn blush EVER.

Maybelline Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo is a firm favorite of mine because it stays on so well for me, and no other drugstore cream eyeshadows do. Plus, the color is so pretty and perfect for everyday.

Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheeks blush in Peach Maracon is seriously so cute! The color is perfect for everyday because it's light and natural, and the packaging is just too cute!

Dior Amber Diamond wins for the best highlight. It's just so gorgeous! The finish is shimmery and luminous, but not glittery or too eye catching. I seriously even use this for eyeshadow sometimes! It's just awesome.

Too Faced Chocolate Soliel bronzer wins for the best bronzer easily. It smells so amazing (like real cocoa!) and it's the best matte bronzer for contouring or applying where the sun naturally hits.

LOreal Color Rich Balm in Rose Elixir hasn't been with my too long, but it's still a favorite. The color is light and pretty, and it lasts a long time on the lips too. I would highly recommend these, I have 2 & love them!

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural is my ultimate favorite powder. It keeps me matte for longer than any other power can, and it makes my skin  look super smooth and soft. It's pricey, but worth it to me.

MyGlam Glam Gloss in the shade 01 is the best light pink gloss I have. It smells soooooo good, and the color is a really gorgeous soft, creamy pink. I get loads of compliments when I wear this, it's so pretty!


The Urban Decay Naked Palette is filled with such gorgeous neutrals, I've had it for over a year now, and it never gets old. The colors are so pretty and pigmented, and are the creamiest, smoothest shadows ever!

EOS Lip Balms certainly don't get the title for best hydration, but they do get the title for best daily lip balm. They aren't super buttery or creamy, but they give just enough moisture  without getting heavy - and they smell good!

Urban Decay Primer Potion is the best primer for me. Not only does it keep eyeshadows on longer and better, but it helps amp up the vibrancy on weaker pigmented eyeshadows too. I think this is my 6th tube?

Elcinia Snail Cream Moisturizer really grossed me out at first....snail cream? But now I really love it. It helps hydrate my skin, but doesn't leave the oily areas of my skin oilier. It's a great product, & I recommend it all the time!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are obviously not a surprise. Bloggers rave about these, because they really are awesome! Honey and Sweetheart are my favorites, but Precious is also a nice nude color.

MAC Ruby Woo obviously needs to be in here, since I rave about red lipsticks all the time and how much I love them. Ruby Woo is a great holiday, matte red and I wear it quite often when I want a dramatic look.


The Urban Decay Naked2 palette is the cool toned sister to the warm toned Naked Palette. The colors are so pigmented and pretty, I've used it countless times since getting it in April for my birthday.

MAC Bare Study Paint Pot is one of those products that you wonder where has been all your life. The color is creamy and gorgeous, and a champagne shade is never something I can pass up! And, it has great lasting power!

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation is a new, but firm, favorite. The color looks too dark in the above picture, but once blended onto the skin? Nope, it's a great shade for me. It stays on long, and gives great coverage!

Stila Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation is another new favorite of mine. The color fits me great (I know it looks too light, but in the right light - it works!) and gives really nice, medium coverage.

MAC Lovelorn Lipstick is a really pretty light pink lipstick that is perfect for regular days where I just want a bit of color. I love this lipstick, nearly half of it is all gone!

And Maybelline Baby Lips - the best tinted lip balms ever! The colors are so pretty and fresh, and they make your lips so smooth and soft. I have nearly every shade, and want the limited edition ones, too!


Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is also a new favorite, but it's not anything I'm giving up any time soon. The colors are pigmented and creamy, and make such gorgeous everyday looks.

Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Romantique is one of those perfect pink lip colors. It's slightly shimmery, but not frosty, and smells like a cupcake! I love these Lip Lustres, but this one is my favorite.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere is just a great foundation. It gives great coverage, it doesn't dry out the dry areas of my skin, and it doesn't enhance oily-ness in the oily areas of my skin.

Loreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara is easily my favorite mascara. It gives my lashes a boost in both length and volume, and even helps hold a curl. I really love this mascara!

For eyeliner, pencil is the Covergirl Liquiline Blast and liquid is Maybelline Baster Precise. Both eyeliners are really pigmented and long lasting, and really give drama to the eyes.

Concealer would be maybelline Dream Lumi Touch & Almay Line Smoothing Concealer. I couldn't choose just one, because they are pretty similar. Good coverage, great shades, long lasting, etc.

This one was 10 times harder than beauty favorites because I have like, 80 favorites! But I narrowed down to 10. I won't go into detail about why I like them, because you should just head over there and follow right away! Just click on the pictures to be taken directly to the blog. 

Sandra!


Jennie!


Nykki!

Jessica!

Sarah!

Vee!
Tiffany!
Hannah!
Nancy!


Mandy!


I hope you all have a great NYE and it's filled with fun, memories, and lots of food! (An excuse to eat I guess?)  I'll see you all in 2013!

xo

12 comments:

  1. We share a lot of favorites, you are so right about the naked palette! I haven't tried the o'loreal balm yet but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's one of my firm faves!

      Delete
  2. nice products! lovely blog <3

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gigi, unfortunetly I don't do follow for follow.

      Delete
  3. Such a great collection of favourites! I think I need to invest in the Bad to the Bronze - everybody just raves about this one particular shade!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love Bad to the Bronze! For some reason, I thought you already had it? Haha

      Delete
  4. Dior Amber Diamond looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely addicted to my EOS lipbalm (I have Strawberry Sorbet), I don't think if it's the smell, the taste (I know...) or the super cute packaging but I just can't get enough! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaby! I love that EOS lip balm too, I think it's my favorite flavor :)

      Delete
  6. Fantastic favorites! I have to agree on many of the products you choose, especially the Revlon lip stains, Maybelline Color Tattoo, MAC Paint Pot, and..okay there is a lot I agree on. And thank you so much for the mention =3 I am so flattered! <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I saw your favorites post today, and you're right - we have lots in common! And you're so welcome for the mention :) You're blog s addicting!! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.