Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Favorites!


I love doing monthly favorites, they are my favorite posts to write! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, and I REALLY can't believe the month is already over. Anyway, this month I've been loving pretty many products, and it was hard to cut down, so I didn't have an obscene amount!

The Carols Daughter Repairing Split End Sealer has helped my hair become so much more healthy, and keep dead ends at bay. I honestly love this product because not only is it helping my split ends heal up, but it's preventing future ones! For mascara, my favorite has easily been LOreal Voluminous Faux Laushes! It's my ultimate favorite mascara, it's the closest you can get to false lashes without applying false lashes. For eyeliner, I've been loving my Be a Bombshell Liquid Eyeliner and my Starlet Pencil Eyeliner, both in Black. I use the Starlet on my lower waterline, and the liquid on my upper lash line, and both work GREAT! Foundation was also an easy one because pretty much the only foundation I've been using is Stila Natural Finish, which is AWESOME! I have a review coming, so I won't go on and on about it. Bronzer was also an easy topic because my ultimate favorite bronzer is Too Faced Chocolate Soliel, I really love the way this makes my skin look and it smells so good! I've also been loving Elicinia Snail Cream Moisturizer, it really freaked me out at first, but now I love it because it moisturizes my skin soooo well. And lastly, blushes! I've been using the heck out of Pixi 'Purest Peach' and Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheeks 'Peach Macaron', they are so pretty for flushed cheeks!

I hope you enjoyed your month of December, and are ready for the new year! I hope 2013 is everything we all want it to be! It's a fresh, clean start, and I think we all could use that right now. By the end of the year, I feel like I'm always cleaning up after messes I made, or trying to tie up loose ends, but the new year is a clean start!

12 comments:

  1. Great batch of faves! I love LOreal Voluminous Faux Laushes too. I seriously have three back ups on top of my already full mascara stash. I love it that much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bailey! I want to get a backup too, I love it soo much!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried the L'Oreal mascara yet. I think I need to! I'm currently using the Cover Girl clump crusher. It's a great layering mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would love it! It's one of my ultimate faves :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the split end sealer, it sounds perfect for me right now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love it! It's done wonders for my hair =)

      Delete
  4. I love the Too Faced Soleil bronzer! It's my favorite bronzer every month xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It smells so amazing :)

      Delete
  5. I love that you included both drugstore and department store brands. Stila foundation is amazing! Have you tried their eye shadows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha! Yes, I adore Stila eyeshadows! My favorites would be Stila and Cloud, but it's hard to only pick two :)

      Delete
  6. I love that too faced bronzer and the pixi blush looks gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it too! It's such a great matte bronzer!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.