Monday, December 24, 2012

FOTD: Be Yourself Because Everyone Else is Already Taken



happy christmas eve!!


Hey guys! Today I have an FOTD for a look I put together Sunday morning. It's a little darker than what I wear everyday, but I wasn't leaving the house so I wore it anyways :) You can also see that I dyed my hair again, it's called Burgandy from Revlon Colorsilk, I'll have pictures up this week. 

You can also see the adorable little kitty Tuesday in the above pictures! She never stays still for a second, so that explains why the pictures are blurry! She's actually a little over 2 years old, but still the size of a kitten! I think it has something to do with the fact that she was a stray as a kitten so she probably didn't have much food. Good thing she showed up in my backyard :) 

Products used: 
FACE - 
- Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Silica Face Primer 
-  Holika Holika Peach Girl BB Cream 
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Under Eye Concealer 
- Pixi No. 2 Purest Peach Blush (review coming)  
- Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Powder 
- Benefit High Beam 

LIPS: 
- MAC Creme de Nude Lipstick 
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Eggnogg

EYES: 
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot (review here)
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows in Stella and Decora (review here)
- theBalm Be a Bombshell Liquid Eyeliner in Onyx 
- Maybelline Megaplush Mascara 


Overall, I really like this eye look even though it's far from perfect! It was pretty easy to create too :) 


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty kitty, my cat's about that age too but I wish he was still little! Love the eye makeup too (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I love the size Tuesday is!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.