It's time for another FOTD! I really love doing makeup looks for you guys, they are probably my
favorite posts to make! I love being creative and making makeup looks to share with you all! This look was inspired by the makeup Emily Noel83 wore in her Getting Ready video. She wore a really pretty cool toned, grey looks on her eyes that I seriously loved! By the way, the lyrics from the title of this post are from The Dead Weathers 'Difference Between Us' - they are so awesome!
I used a LOT of products for this look, especially mascara. I kind of just slapped on like, three different mascaras to see what kind of effect I could get :) Haha!
- Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm
- Almay Line Smoothing Concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
- Sleek Blush in Flamingo
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Dior Amber Diamond
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (Naked2 on lid, Faint in crease, Foxy on brow bone, Venus in inner corner)
- KPalette Real Lasting Liquid Liner
- LOreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara
- Senna Volup-lash Mascara
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Dare Devil
I have to admit right now, the Naked Basics palette is the best palette I've used in a LONG time - and I honestly think it's worth the hype. A review is coming (in fact, I'll work on it right after this post) so I won't go on and on about it, but it's a seriously amazing palette! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented, and I loooooove the way Naked2 and Faint looked together!