Saturday, December 29, 2012

FOTD: Let's Go Walk Along the Border, Let's Walk Along the Edge




It's time for another FOTD! I really love doing makeup looks for you guys, they are probably my
favorite posts to make! I love being creative and making makeup looks to share with you all! This look was inspired by the makeup Emily Noel83 wore in her Getting Ready video. She wore a really pretty cool toned, grey looks on her eyes that I seriously loved! By the way, the lyrics from the title of this post are from The Dead Weathers 'Difference Between Us' - they are so awesome!



I used a LOT of products for this look, especially mascara. I kind of just slapped on like, three different mascaras to see what kind of effect I could get :) Haha! 

Products Used: 

FACE: 
- Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm 
- Almay Line Smoothing Concealer 
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus 
- Sleek Blush in Flamingo 
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 
- Dior Amber Diamond 

EYES: 
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot 
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (Naked2 on lid, Faint in crease, Foxy on brow bone, Venus in inner corner) 
- KPalette Real Lasting Liquid Liner 
- LOreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara 
- Senna Volup-lash Mascara 
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara 

LIPS: 
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Dare Devil




I have to admit right now, the Naked Basics palette is the best palette I've used in a LONG time - and I honestly think it's worth the hype. A review is coming (in fact, I'll work on it right after this post) so I won't go on and on about it, but it's a seriously amazing palette! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented, and I loooooove the way Naked2 and Faint looked together!


12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that lip color, it's amazing with your skin tone (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I love that lip gloss too!

      Delete
  2. Mascara is my go-to makeup product, too! Love your blog; I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to stop by and follow me back if you get the chance :) Happy New Year!

    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so addicted to mascara, haha! Thanks so much for following, I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. I love that lipgloss on you! Very pretty look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love that lipgloss!

      Delete
  4. Ah I am jealous of your eyelashes, amazing. Might need to try and get that mascara!

    allurecube.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so sweet :-) It looks beautiful on you!! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.