Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope all of you have an excellent day filled with food, memories, family, presents, and chocolate! I love Christmas, it's my favorite time of year, so I'm super excited to be making this post about my day so far :)


First, Santa nails! These are so not perfect (they're already chipping D:) but I still really love them! I followed a super simple tutorial from Cutepolish on Youtube and these were so easy with a dotting tool and a bit of tape. For the colors I used Circus Reverso, 17 Fast Finish Knockout Red, and All That Glitters Queen of Hearts*, I think that's the name...... :)

Next, presents! :)


You know this is adorable.


 I got a BodyCology lipgloss set from my mom, the Naked Basics palette from my brother, and I treated myself to the tablet and iPod touch :) Both are things I've wanted for a LONG time!


 Frog soap, body wash, facial towelettes, and  my favorite chocolate mask also from my mom.


And a box of chocolates and deep cleansing face wipes! :)

As you may remember, this day also marks the 98th day of my 100 Day Challenge no-buy. I can officially say I've gone this whole time with only spending $14 on beauty products - and I'm so proud of myself for that!

I hope you all are having an awesome day and really enjoy it. Christmas comes only once a year, so when it is here - I like to really enjoy it! I'll talk to you all soon, and enjoy your day!



12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas :D I love your nails x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute nails! Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bailey! Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  3. Your nails are gorgeous Aly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @gianna- thanks girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails. AND kudos to you that you treated yourself to some awesome stuff!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Charlene
    Rushing for Bagels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I really wanted both the iPod and tablet, I thought it was time I just bought them for myself! haha :D

      Delete
  6. Awesome gifts, Aly! Your nails are super cute! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Alina! I had a great Christmas, I hope you did too!!

      Delete
  7. I love you panda ipod case, it's so adorable!

    I found your blog via the #bbloggers blog hop and I'm so glad I did, it's such a good read, you now have a new follower!

    Let me know if you stop by mine,

    Sara
    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Sara! I'm going so come check out your blog right now!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.