Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ABC Nail Challenge, Letter: C

For letter C of the ABC nail challenge, it was pretty simple for me to figure out exactly what I wanted to do! Deborah Lippmann 'Candy Shop' is one of my absolute prettiest polishes, and it just so happens that it starts with a  C! :)  Here's swatches of two coats of Candy Shop, with no top coat.

(Did I mention this polish is BEAUTIFUL? )





I really love this polish! The formula is awesome, it dries fast and the glitters don't really take any extra attention to get them onto your nails. Sometimes with glitter polishes, you have to carefully place the glitter on your nails, or else it bunches up and stays in one small spot, leaving you with tons of areas with no glitter. That definitely didn't happen here!

I love the bubblegum pink base, and I also love the colors of the glitter. Orange, emerald green, white, silver, green, lavender, and aqua blue. I got tons of compliments on this color when I wore it, and a lot of people couldn't believe it's just one color, and that I didn't layer at least two polishes.

If you want to get involved in this challenge, you still can! Sign up with our leader, Kimber and every Wednesday, post a manicure starting with that weeks letter! This week is C, next week is D, the week after is E, and so on. We aren't particular on what you do. The polish color, nail art style, brand name, or anything can start with that weeks letter. As long as it has something to do with the letter, you're good! :)

I hope you enjoyed this manicure as much as I do, and I will talk to you all soon!!



34 comments:

  1. I love that we did the same polish! Your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I love this polish :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics of a gorgeous polish, Aly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was hard to capture the glitter ;)

      Delete
  3. Ah, it's soo pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! It's like candy on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think the name suits it perfectly!

      Delete
  6. This is si sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milky glitters are my fave, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo pretty, I dont have any debora lippmann polishes yet but if I had to pick it would be this one. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend getting it!

      Delete
  9. I fell in love with this polish at first sight! It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it as soon as I saw it! x

      Delete
  10. I love this polish! I have a similar one by Hits and it's one of my favourite glitters of all times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to pick up that dupe! x

      Delete
  11. That really is a pretty glitter polish :) Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This definitely reminds me of candy. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Candy shop is a very nice polish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty glitter polish

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Very feminine glitter

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's absolutely beautiful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh I need this colour, it's SO pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.