Saturday, January 05, 2013

Wonderland Beauty in 2012 - What to Expect from 2013

In 2012, I got a ton of blog love. I received over 2,000 comments, made over 300 posts, got nearly 250,000 pageviews, and managed to {somehow} get over 500 subscribers. I can't even believe it! If you're a new subscriber, it might seem overwhelming to find the post you want to read, when I have so many. So, I've choosen to make a big post with pictures from a ton of my posts! The links are all embedded in the pictures, so if something tickles your fancy {yeah, I did just say that} then just click & enjoy! I have nearly 300 posts from 2012, so obviously not every post will be included in this post...that would be insane!


MAKEUP: 


Photobucket












NAILS: 







LIPS:










MAKEUP LOOKS: 



Photobucket








I know that's a lot of pictures! Hopefully you found something you wouldn't have otherwise? :) 

In 2013, I will continue blogging, and I know that even more great things will come out of it. As I mentioned in November, I am steering towards beauty & lifestyle, but just beauty - like my blog was prior to a few months ago. I'll be posting everything I want to, not just beauty reviews and nail polish. Thank you for being there for me this year, I'm hoping to do a lot of things in 2013 that will take a lot of strength (overcome anxiety, come up with a career plan, get straight A's, get a new job, etc, etc) so I know that blogging will be something that I can always come to when I want to relax and feel better. 
xo

Follow me on: ♥ Tumblr ♥ Twitter  ♥ Facebook ♥ Instagram @ AlyWB ♥ BlogLovin' ♥



18 comments:

  1. Yay! I wish you good luck with everything in 2013 :D
    2012 was also a great year for my blog, but I am really looking forward to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy!
      I agree, I think 2013 will be even better for both of us <3

      Delete
  2. Good luck for the new year and congrats on reaching 500! wow!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha! I agree, 500 is more than I ever thought I could manage! xx

      Delete
  3. Happy new year Aly :) I wish you a lot of good stuffs and may this year be even better than last year !
    I know I'm not bligging/commenting a lot but I still enjoy to pop over some time and read your posts :) keep up the good work girl !!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vee! I just left a massive comment on your new post <3

      Delete
  4. Great post darling, lovely way to sum up what sounds like a very successful and busy blog year for you! Congratulations on all your blog has achieved this year, I hope 2013 is just as amazing for you :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! I think 2012 was a great blogging year :)

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year lovely! I hope 2013 is an amazing year for you! I'm excited to keep reading <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie! :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your amazing 2012 - you completely deserve every page view and every follower; your blog is lovely. And this is a great post, completely going to sit a while and click through all of these, especially as I am in need of lipstick inspiration and there is lots here. :-) Happy 2013 lady! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toria! I'm so glad you can find some posts you wouldn't have otherwise! :)

      Delete
  7. Your posts are great, that's why!! Best of luck in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Natasha!!

      Delete
  8. I love how dedicated you are to your blog! Your photography is amazing! :) May your blog blossom even more this year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natalie! My blog is a big part of my life :) And the photography comment means so much to me! :)

      Delete
  9. Wow! Too many great products! But what caught my eye the most is that incredibly beautiful black cat! *_*
    I just discovered your blog and it's really nice!
    I'm having an international giveaway, come join if you want to! :)

    toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! She's my little baby :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.