Saturday, February 02, 2013

December and January Empties!

I've been saving up empties like their is no tomorrow, and I'm FINALLY posting about them. I have to admit, I'm pretty hyped up to finally throw these out and not have a tiny little spot in my bedroom with a makeup bag bursting with empty bottles in it. 

I haven't done an empties post in a really looooooong time, so this one is kind of a long one! These are all things I've finished in both December and January, and honestly maybe even November. I don't even remember. 



 Simple Pleasure Showergels: 
I got a set of like, a billion of these sometime in December, and I've been using them up SO much. I really like that you get a variety of scents and they all smell great. They go really fast because they're pretty small bottles, and I use them as soap AND bubble bath in the bath, so they go twice as quick :) Overall, I would recommend these. 



Clean and Clear Morning Burst: 
I've been using this scrub for what feels like years, and I really like it. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin, but it still exfoliates really nicely. I never use this more than once or twice a week, but it really does work well. I'm honestly a little sad to see this go because I know I'm just going to buy another tube :)

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Toner: 
I bought this  a really long time ago because I got a sample at Sephora and felt a HUGE improvement in my skin. At the time, I had dry skin, and nothing really worked like this did to help moisturize and hydrate my skin. But over time, this just didn't work as well as it once did, and when my skin became combination, this really was just too heavy. 

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes: 
I really like these wipes! They take my makeup off pretty well, and leave my skin nice and soft. I don't think they are my absolute favorite wipes (and they are more expensive than most drugstore brands) but I would repurchase. 



Signature Club A Argan Oil Moisturizer: 
I got this in my Total Beauty box, and at first I thought it was like liquid gold for my face. It didn't make my oily areas more oily, but it targeted dry areas and really, REALLY hydrated. Then, something weird happened. I was running low, so I didn't use it for a week or two, just in case I would have some if I really needed it. And then when I came back to it, some of it was really liquidy and gross, and some of it had....evaporated? Their was definitely less in the tub than I left! And now the parts that were liquidy are hard and disgusting - I would NOT recommend. 

PraiThroat Creme: 
I also got this in the Total beauty box, and I liked it just fine, but it was nothing exceptional. It did help hydrate my neck, but never made it feel firmer. I guess that's not really an issue though, since I'm young and don't really need my neck to be firmer. I just wanted it to see if it worked, and it kind of did, but kind of didn't. :/ 


Mini Fruit Pets: 
I always loved the packaging of this, so their is NO WAY I'm throwing it away! Nope. I'll keep it to store.....something in. (See? See the addiction?) No seriously though, this was an awesome moisturizer for both hands and body, and I would absolutely recommend. 


LOreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: 
This is actually not all the way gone, but I've had it for WAY longer than three months.....maybe over a year to be honest, and I don't even use it, it just sits there. I would recommend this mascara, but I think Voluminous False Lashes is better. 

Softlips Sugar Cookie Lip Balm: 
I really like Softlips lip balms, and this one is one of my favorites. The scent is so yummy and creamy, and it really hydrates lips super well. I honestly wish I hadn't finished this because now I know I'm just  going to go buy more! 

Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner: 
This has been gone for quite  a while, and I've been using my Covergirl Liquilline to replace it. It's a great eyeliner, but nothing that I don't think you couldn't find elsewhere. 

Have you finished anything lately? 

8 comments:

  1. Um, I've never heard of Mini Fruit Pets but holy cow, that is cute...I NEED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? My blogging friend Sarah gave it to me, and it's so cute! It's also a really great product too!!

      Delete
  2. I love that l'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara. best i've used in awhile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that mascara, too! But I find the other version to be even better ;)

      Delete
  3. Omgg!!!!! Mini Fruit Pets packging is so cute to me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's adorable!

      Delete
  4. I love Empties posts, I get so many amazing recommendations from them. Thank you for posting :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.