Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Favorites!


Hey guys! I hope you're all having a great Sunday, and it's time for my February favorites! I know it's not quite the end of the month, but I'm not too big on technicalities :) Plus let's face it, I love to make favorite posts so I just kind of ignore the fact that it's not the last day of the month, so I can do the post sooner! 

This month I have a decent amount of favorites, I organized them by eyes, face, and lips - let's get started with eyes! 


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Cottage Cheese' 
I love Jumbo Eye Pencils and have TONS of them, but this one is my ultimate favorite. It's a pearly white color with just the right amount of shimmer. I love to use it on my browbones and inner corners of my eyes, it makes the whole area a lot more bright and look more wide-awake! 

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black 
I'm pretty confident that every time I've worn makeup this month, I've used this eyeliner. I use it for a dramatic wing, or just a thin line on the upper lash line, and it works great either way. I love this eyeliner so much because the tip is so thin, you can create any size of line really easily. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded 
I picked up this Color Tattoo this month, and it's now my fourth one, and I'm hoping to still get Inked in Pink! This color is a shimmery beigey/champagne, kind of similar to MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, and it stays on my eyelids SO long, it seriously never, ever creases! 

Urban Decay Naked Palette 
I've had this palette for over a year, and it still remains my ultimate, favorite, number-one palette. The colors are just so beautiful and versatile, not to mention extremely pigmented and creamy. They also have great staying power over primer, and the palette is so slim and chic looking. 


Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche Concealer in 'Nude' 
I've been using this concealer every single day under my eyes, and it makes me look so much more awake, and makes my eyes look a lot brighter. This color matches me perfectly, and easily blends into the skin in seconds. It's creamy and pigmented, and has great coverage! 

LOreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in 'Light' 
I've had this BB cream for quite a few months and always liked it, but I've been using it nearly every day this month. The color matches me great, and you only need a tiny bit of product to give your skin a great bit of coverage. It's nothing like a foundation, but it's one of the more buildable US BB creams I've found. 

Benefit Hervana 
Also a favorite of mine for months, Hervana still remains my ultimate favorite blush. I love the color, the buildable pigmentation, and the amazing fragrance. If you have light skin and hate when  a blush looks too dark or too bright on you, you need this blush! It has the perfect color and pigmentation for pale girls! 


Nivea Lip Butters 
I've loved all three of the Nivea Lip Butters this month, they are hands-down the lip products of the month! Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss is my ultimate favorite, it smells just like a cookie, and it's so smooth and moisturizing on the lips! 

Covergirl Wetslicks Lip Gloss in Peaches and Gleam 
I love this lip gloss so much, it's been the only lip gloss I've used for about two weeks. The color is the most perfect slightly shimmery berry pink color, that never looks frosty on the lips. It stays on for hours, and it never feels sticky or tacky on the lips! 

Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil and Lemon Lip Balm 
When I wasn't using the Nivea Lip Butters, I was using this! The main reason is because it hydrates my lips so insanely well, by also not feeling heavy at all. It also smells AMAZING, and I love the light green color ;) Seriously, if you want a new lip balm, I would recommend this! 

Well, there we have it! Those are my February faves!


17 comments:

  1. What fantastic favorites! I also love doing favorites posts, they are too much fun and I get antsy waiting til the end of the month! If I find a product I love, I just want to shout it from the rooftops! LOL. I've also been using my Barely Branded Color Tattoo almost every day this month, it is just fabulous! And I never hear much about the CG Wetslicks glosses from other people, but I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm glad you like Barely Branded too, it's such a perfect color! And I agree, no one really talks about the Wetslicks glosses but I love them!!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhh those lip butters... I... MUST.... RESIST!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO NO NO, NO GABY DON'T RESIST! GO GET THEM NOW, THEY ARE FLAWLESS!

      Delete
  3. lovely post, I really want to try the Nivea Lip Butter:)
    hope you have a lovely week! :D xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! They are really awesome!

      Delete
  4. Looks really nice! Followed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following!!

      Delete
  5. Lovely selection of favourites! The naked palette will always be a favourite of mine too and I really want to try Benefit Hervana! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie! I would totally recommend Hervana, it really is amazing!

      Delete
  6. Everybody is talking about the lip butter and I have not found one in my country yet :( I hope to try it on soon!
    Great post , btw!
    Check out my eyeliner giveaway:
    http://beautifulyoul.blogspot.co.il/2013/02/shopping-haul-giveaway.html
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lip butters! Maybe you could try to look online?

      Delete
  7. Great favorites :D I love Barely Branded and pretty much all the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I pretty much own ever single color that has been released! So crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky! I only have four, but I want to get Inked in Pink, so then I'll have five :)

      Delete
  8. I love Benefit's blushes. I go through phases where I'll wear Bella Bamba for weeks on end. I've never tried Hervana, but I'm a pale girl, so I might have to pick it up soon. :)
    Lovely post, hope you have a wonderful day!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I've never tried Bella Bamba, but you NEED Hervana!

      Delete
  9. awesome products.. BB cream here I come

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.