Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Acrylic Storage!


Can I finally be considered a real, true beauty blogger since I now have acrylic storage? I think yes. Anyway, this little comparment was only $10 at Meijer, and I really love it! I would definietly consider it a step in the right direction to making my makeup collection more organized and look a lot better too! This storage system is by Caboodles, which can be bought pretty much anywhere, but Meijer is the only place I've seen these exact acrylic holders! This holder fits a very tiny portion of my makeup, but it's still a step in the direction of having perfect storage that I truly love! Plus, it looks so pretty too. :)

In front of the holder, I keep my Creme Brulee Vaseline, along with my current moisturizer, the Seaweed Night Cream from Mario Badescu, which I'll be reviewing within the next week or so! On the side, I keep a mini Urban Decay All Nighter Spray (you can't really see it) and my Too Faced Royal Oil.

In the actual holder, I have NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils lined up along the back,  and my MAC lipsticks, and Maybelline Baby Lips in front of those. Then a few more random lip products like my favorite Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque, my Fresh Sugar balms, an Estee Lauder Lipstick in Crystal Pink, and my favorite Demeter Perfume that smells just like fresh laundry :)

In the middle, I have my Nivea Lip Butters lined up in the front compartment, Maybelline Color Tattoos and MAC Paint Pots in the middle slot, and two of my palettes lined up along the back - MUA Undressed and Urban Decay Naked Basics. I was going to put my Naked and Naked2 back there too, but they didn't fit quite right. (Another reason why I need another one of these fancy little holders....)

And in the last area, I keep my favorite lip products lined up along the best. That included my Stila Lip Glaze, MAC Force of Love lipglass, elf Jumbo Lip Pencil in Pink Umbrella, Clarins Lip Perfector in 02, Revlon Balm Stain in Honey, and Revlon Gloss in Peony. My EOS lip balms are lined up in front of those, but I actually moved them and put my highlighters where they are, Dior Amber Diamond, Estee Lauder Modern Mercury, Benefit High Beam & That Gal, NARS Orgasm Illuminator, and another Dior one I forget the name of!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and maybe it sparked a little bit of creativity in you to organize your collection a bit better...or just more cutely. That's not a word. Oh well. Enjoy your Tuesday - AKA Dance Mom night!


Follow me on: Twitter - Instagram @ Aly_WB - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Tumblr

16 comments:

  1. really good deal on the acrylic storage. I have been eyeing on a few forever but the shipping cost is just tremendous. Love how you organize your makeup. Make life so much easier when things are organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would really recommend getting some acrylic storage, I put it off for a while because most of it is so pricey, but this is exactly what I wanted, and cheap, too! Score!! :)

      Delete
  2. Very organized! I'm jealous of your NYX Jumbo Eye pencil collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I've been collecting for a while, and my friend gave me hers as well :)

      Delete
  3. I love it, Aly! Everything is so nicely organize and neat! I definitely need one of these in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alina! You do, you totally do! I really love the way it looks, I'm sure you'd enjoy it!!

      Delete
  4. Yay! Love acrylic storage! It looks so good! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I really like the way it turned out, too!! :)

      Delete
  5. It looks so nice! I need a lipstick holder so badly!

    http://beautyinthebreakdown4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to get a lipstick holder too, right now I have my MAC ones in this holder, and my other ones in a decorative box that is way too small! (:

      Delete
  6. The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils always looks so nice bundled together! I didn't know acrylic storage was a blogger thang! Well, welcome to the club! I think it looks the cleanest out of all other organizers. You should check out the Container Store, that's where I got literally everything to store my make up! And your lips must be SO MOISTURISED. I don't mean that in a creepy way haha, but there's so many tasty lip salves! :D AND AHH, I MISSED DANCE MOMS ):

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Jess!! I really wish we had a Container Store near me, their is one about an hour away, so I may just have to venture over there...there is an ULTA next door, so their could be some mega shopping happening :) And yeah I'm addicted to lip balms, it's become an obsession - and don't worry, I don't thank that's creepy at all! Haha and NOOOOO Dance Moms was SO GOOD!! :D

      Delete
  7. This is awesome, I need something like this - so i can actually see some of the makeup I have. I guess I can rotate what I keep in it every couple of weeks. I am on the spending ban now but I might look into getting one from Ebay if i can once the ban is over xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally do Grace!! How is your spending ban going?! xx

      Delete
  8. That looks awesome!

    Watch out though, once I got one acrylic storage unit I became a bit obsessed with them and now they're all I want for storage. They just look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already addicted!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.