Sunday, February 10, 2013

Review: Nivea Lip Butters





She just really wanted to say hi :)

One thing I think all of us beauty bloggers can safely agree on is the fact that if a product is available in another country but not our own, we instantly want it a thousand times more.  So, when these delicious Nivea Lip Butters were sold in the UK, all of the American/Canadian/Australian/etc beauty bloggers went crazy thinking about how much we wanted them. And then sometime in December, Nivea had the bright idea to bring those exact same flavoured little lip butters to the US! Their are actually 4 lip butters, but Smooth Kiss is unscented, and who would want an unscented lip butter when you could have a yummy one? ;)

I think these lip butters get my award of best lip product I've ever used. No, I'm seriously, SERIOUSLY, being serious. I haven't found a product that I like this much is seriously ages. The scents are so yummy, and I find myself reapplying just to smell them! Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss smells just like a white chocolate chip cookie to me, Raspberry Rose Kiss smells like a tart raspberry with just a bit of sweetness, and Caramel Cream Kiss smells like a caramel Starbucks coffee. I don't think I've ever had a lip balm that I liked the scent of as much as I love Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss. I love the other two also, and have been keeping one on hand with me everywhere!

These make my lips so smooth and soft, and instantly make my lips a thousand times healthier. I use Caramel Cream Kiss every night right before bed, and I've never woken up with smoother, softer lips. I keep Raspberry Rose Kiss in my bag for touch ups, and I use Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss every morning when I apply my makeup. I honestly can't describe a better lip balm, these are smooth and moisturizing, super yummy to smell, and the little tins are so cute - you get a great amount of product, but they are tiny enough to carry around easily.

Seriously guys, go get these Lip Butters! They were $3.79 each at CVS, and I honestly like them better than my $12 Korress Lip Butters or my $20 Fresh Sugar lip balms, they are amazing Lip Butters and I hardly feel the need to use any other lip product now!!


26 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this review is making me want to hop in the car and pick some up pronto!! I am always on a quest to find the best lip balms because the winter always does a number on my lips and I hate it. Thanks for the glowing review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome! Thanks for the comment! I would absolutely totally recommend these, they are seriously the best products I've tried in a long time!

      Delete
  2. I so need to find these! and your kitty is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Bailey! And I'm sure you will love them!! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait.....they're suppose to be released here in Australia next month - yay!!!! :D
    Thanks for a great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome! I hope you like them as much as I do, I really, really love 'em! :)

      Delete
  4. You have me so totally convinced. I'm going to get the Raspberry and macademia ones tomorrow!!! :D

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha do it Jess!! They are super amazing, I know how you love yummy scented products, so I'm sure you'll be in love with these!!

      Delete
  5. I love Nivea lip butters, Caramel Cream smells amazing! :) I need to get the Vanilla and Macademia one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love Caramel Cream too! And yes, do get the Vanilla and Macademia! If I had to pick just one, that would be it!! :)

      Delete
  6. ooh i seen so much about these, its about time they bought them to the states, will definitely be picking them up :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I think you'll really like them!!

      Delete
  7. This look so pretty, I love nivea it's so affordable

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nivea too! They make awesome products!

      Delete
  8. I have a hard time finding a good lip balm and I like what you wrote about Nivea's lip butter. I will give it a try. The pink one first since I like pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll really like them! I have a tough time finding a good lip balm too!

      Delete
  9. hii ! its been a while sinced my last visited in here :D
    thank you for your review this product ! I wish they sell it in Indonesia too :)
    I cant find this kind of product in my country, seems like they havent sell it yet in here :(
    I would like to try raspberry rose kis <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! You're so welcome! I think you may be able to find them on eBay or maybe a swap buddy? :)

      Delete
  10. It`s sooo true! When we can`t have it, we want it more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caramel Cream Kiss???!? How yummy does that sound! I hope they'll be released here in Singapore ASAP *fingers crossed*

    diamondinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they're realeased there for you because they are AMAZING!!

      Delete
  12. I saw this today! I live in Australia and am SO excited to have spotted this. They're $5 each here but :( And we only have 3 of them but, we don't have the raspberry one! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god! where did you see it, i'm so eager to find it no matter what price! and which state do you live in, only so i know if i have a better chance of finding it

      Delete
    2. Aw Nhi you are so lucky you live in Australia!! :) I'm glad you found them!

      Delete
    3. Abbey - Um I found them in Walgreens, and I live in Ohio.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.