Friday, August 02, 2013

A Taste of Summer | Pictures of My Summer so Far

Hey guys! It's been a few days since my last post, and I thought it would be kind of cool to do a post on my summer so far, although I still have a little over a month left before I head back to class. These are just a few pictures I thought you'd enjoy, but of course it isn't everything I've done so far. I'm also going to another concert tonight, and maybe one next week! (Plus lots of shopping.....)

Foreignor concert in the rain (not too big on 80s rock.)

fireworks for fourth of july!

margot and the nucelar so and so's concert!

twenty one pilots concert at the music festival - my favorite band!

day with the bestfriend

the obsession lives on.

glow bowling!

Well that's it for this post, I hope you guys liked seeing a little more about me and my summer, and I might do another one of these posts, if that's something you'd like.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo aly

7 comments:

  1. Conerts and fancy drinks sound like the perfect activities for summer =)

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, been so long since I went to a concert... last one was Avenged Sevenfold... wanna go again! And Paramore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a concert - they look so fun! It sounds like you're having a productive summer, Aly! :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am Jess! It's been great :) And you HAVE to go to a concert - the energy is always so amazing. :D

      Delete
  4. Nice pictures mentioned in this blog.

    http://www.deals4opticals.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.