Monday, August 05, 2013

eotd | Ocean Avenue

Hey guys! Here's another little makeup look I created when I had some extra time on my hands, and wanted to mess around with a few eyeshadows. I used my Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette, which the lovely Sarah, gave to me and a few other products to make a really nice eye look that reminds me of beach sand. Hence the name 'ocean avenue' from my favorite song from Yellowcard :)

I always like coming up with looks, but I never know if you guys want to see more dramatic things or more wearable looks, so let me know what you like! And also if you like seeing makeup looks in general, I never claim to be a professional but I just think it's fun :)






Products used: 

- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin 
- Urban Decay 15th Aniversary Palette (Flow in inner one third, Chase in other two thirds, and Deeper in crease)
- Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner 
- Maybelline the Rocket mascara 
- LOreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner

This look was pretty easy, I just used primer to prep my eyes, and the eye shadows are all neutral colors that blended really easily. I added a bit of eyeliner and some mascara and was good to go!

xoxo aly 


13 comments:

  1. I love the name, the song Ocean Avenue brings back so many awesome summer memories from when I was younger! And of course, the eye look is lovely, Urban Decay shadows never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! And I agree, UD shadows are awesome!

      Delete
  2. "There's a place off Ocean Avenue, where I used to sit and talk with you ..." That song was my JAM! The look is really pretty :) I have this palette and may have to recreate it, as I never touch it, haha!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jess! I LOVE that song, it's still my jam :D

      Delete
  3. I don't have this palette that you speak of! Really pretty look - I love UD. They're just my fave hands down. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash! They're one of my faves too :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh, purty! Chase was one of my faves from this palette - I bought the single!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sarah! I love Chase :D

      Delete
  5. Ah Yellowcard! Takes me back to my teenage years xD
    Lovely look!~ I need to use my UD palette more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks nancy! I love yellowcard :)

      Delete
  6. Red Wine Magazine
    Red Wine Magazine (RW) embraces the sweet and rich ideology that God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Precious Holy Spirit are releasing raw power for those gifted, creative and talented believers who are looking for success in all the unlikely places. Red Wine operates on the premise that a paradigm shift is taking place, charging the atmosphere with new information that can be made available to anyone if they know where to look. We are offering a fresh new approach to every area of life. Go to :>> http://www.redwinemag.com/preview_issue.html
    RED WINE MAGAZINE
    17503 La Cantera Pkwy, Suite 104-193
    San Antonio, TX 78257
    Toll Free: 888.645.1119
    Local: 210.556.3165
    FAX: 866 611-5619
    E-mail: arts@redwinemag.com
    Website: http://www.redwinemag.com/preview_issue.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great.... I like all the pictures. Thanks for posting.

    http://www.deals4opticals.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a video on how to achieve this look? You look pretty! XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate every single one! I try to reply to every comment I get, but if you have something really urgent - email me at aly_wonderlandbeauty7@yahoo.com. Please note that I do not tolerate any mean comments, if you start something, I will finish it! :) And please - no follow for follow comments either, I don't mind if you leave your link, but note that I don't do follow for follow.