I always like coming up with looks, but I never know if you guys want to see more dramatic things or more wearable looks, so let me know what you like! And also if you like seeing makeup looks in general, I never claim to be a professional but I just think it's fun :)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- Urban Decay 15th Aniversary Palette (Flow in inner one third, Chase in other two thirds, and Deeper in crease)
- Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner
- Maybelline the Rocket mascara
- LOreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
This look was pretty easy, I just used primer to prep my eyes, and the eye shadows are all neutral colors that blended really easily. I added a bit of eyeliner and some mascara and was good to go!